Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lots of firsts

Walking around the park is a favorite daily activity. He loves playing in the wood chips, and walking back and forth; grass, gravel, wood chips, concrete. Quite the toddler paradise. This was daddy's first time to walk with Ethan in the park.My "I can't believe I'm actually let him do this" moment. Digging in the dinosaur pit at Brushy Creek. Ok, ok, he's a little boy...I better get used to it.
Our first trip to a campsite to visit some friends from Houston. Thanks Marti for the pack and Julie for taking the photo! We had a really fun afternoon!Eating with a spoon! Those suction bottom bowls make it easier too!First skinned knee. :( He could care less, but for me, it was quite the shocker. More blood is just around the corner. Ah!

1 comment:

Daryl & Diana said...

Glad you guys found a pack. I'm sure Marti had several to choose from! :) I don't think Lane is allowed to do the sand thing yet. He still eats the bath crayons.