Tuesday, September 18, 2007

We're Back!

We are glad to be back on American soil. We missed so many things about America, namely: fried food (those Europeans are so healthy!), speaking English fluently to everyone, unlimited refills on drinks, feeling like we can actually afford things, our wardrobe, our warm, cozy bed and our quiet home.

We will definitely miss Europe. So many things we grew accustomed to, like: the best coffee we have ever had all the time, creamy, mild, delicious yogurt, freshness of all produce, cafes, and the sites.

As I am still overflowing with joy and happiness from our trip, I will spend the next several blogs sharing the funny and lesser known happenings. I thought about what I would blog about as we visited new places, so please allow me to humor myself. Again.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

welcome back neighbor!! can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

Melissa said...

How fun! I'm awaiting all the great stories. :)