Fun times, random laughs, and the little things God does to get my attention - all in an effort to live a life less about me and more about Him.
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
This is Me
So, this is me. I am now officially a blogger. After ridiculing my husband for even contemplating making one for himself, I went ahead and started my blog before he did. That's what this blog is about. Realizing more about myself, how my actions affect other people (sorry, honey, you can start your own blog now!), and seeking a venue to move beyond myself. I have been trapped in a world of selfishness for so long that I am tired of it and want to break through this cycle. How to do it? I have journaled now for many years. Some days my hand hurts, others I just don't feel like writing, but some how the thought of typing seems easier. Safer. Time will tell if this is a venue God will use to help me draw closer to Him. I am believing his word that says if I draw close to Him he will draw close to me. So God, welcome to my blog, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for welcoming me, too.
Post a Comment