Fun times, random laughs, and the little things God does to get my attention - all in an effort to live a life less about me and more about Him.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Phil is home
Phil came home yesterday from a five day trip to Austin with Ryan, his business partner. My world completely came alive the moment he drove into the garage. I love the sound of the garage door opening, as it signals the end of my day and the beginning of ours together. My heart lept with joy last night. I have been cherishing every moment, every glance since he arrived home. Why can't I continually live in the appreciation and admiration for who he is? Why, probably within a week, I will be back to thinking more about his negative aspects than his positive? He deserves my best. My best love for him, thoughts for him, prayers for him. I promised to love and cherish him. When did I become complacent in the cherishing? He means the world to me. These last few days I have felt like less of myself. A part of me was missing when he left. Sure I found things to occupy my time, but doing life with him makes everything sweeter. I love that I get to live life with him forever. Now, to feel this way about God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rock on girl! I love your honesty! I feel you too!!! Keep on blogging, it helps us all to share in the joys and struggles! I look forward to reading more knowing how to pray for you on your journey! Welcome!
Post a Comment