Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Fall!

We have been having such fun in this fall weather! We spend most of our days outdoors, visiting at least one park a day. Here Ethan is showing what he likes to do best, climb the slides. Frustrated crying using follows, and I'll say, "Ethan sometimes it is too hard to climb the slide. Go up the stairs", to which Ethan replies, "But Ehan can try." He is so quick witted!
We have been exploring nature trails around town. Ethan frequently asks for us to go on hikes. This one is at McKinney Falls State Park. Yes, he is typically running that far ahead of me. Since learning to walk, he is either running or standing still.
Picnics at the capitol with daddy. Ethan loves running the grounds afterward and seeing all the big kids on field trip there. He likes to comment, loudly, that they are being too loud. :) I'm about 14 weeks pregnant in this picture...
We've also enjoyed some local farms, which I'll post pictures of next!

No comments: