Last week Ethan and I traveled to Houston twice! My grandma was in the hospital, so I made a last minute decision to go down to see her. At 86, we just never know when it is going to be last. God was so generous with allowing us joy amidst all that. We got to visit many friends and had quite the relaxing time with family. It was a much appreciated change of pace for the both of us.

Ethan and his cousin Paige. (Yep, he still smiles that way for the camera.)

Enjoying Diego play the guitar. He really wanted to help him.

Charlie Wallace and E. Ethan is asking for crackers, while Charlie is making an important call.

Saying good-bye to his Gammy. Now that's a smile!

Giving Pa his 60th birthday card. I was looking for Pa a card when I heard E let out the girliest scream - he had spotted
his choice. We had to get it, of course.
We saw many other friends that week and in true Cynthia fashion I forgot to take pictures. Ah!
The second trip we made to Houston that week was to pick up hand me down furniture from my in-laws. A project for this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment