Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Back to cloth

The other day my lives-too-far-away friend Erin W was listening to me go on about how I miss cloth diapering. Ethan grew out of our one-size Mother-ease (he's too tall!) and I was upset to be spending so much on disposables. I really wanted FuzziBunz, but couldn't find any used on Craigslist. Not to mention I have given up Craigslist for Lent...but I digress. She told me about LuvYourBaby AIO diapers and trusting her explicitly for all her diaper wisdom, I instantly bought them. The are priced less than I would pay for used FuzziBunz and really they are a great knockoff. Think Old Navy instead of Banana Republic. I've made my money back in just a month and a half. Everything else from here on out is money in the bank!

I LOVE THEM! So super simple to diaper with and clean. For anyone interested in cloth diapering - you cannot go wrong with these.

1 comment:

Erin said...

seriously great cheapy pockets. I'm a BIG fan!!