Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What we've been up to

I turned 30! Woohoo! My sisters and mom chipped in to get me this special gift. Look ma, no hands! (I made homemade whip cream later that day too.)We stay connected with family through Skype and iChat. Notice how we had to keep the laptop just out of reach or Ethan would furiously attack it.Phil joined the ranks of hundreds of thousands of iPhone owners. Ethan is equally excited about his new phone, Phil's cast off.

We're cruising along! Now he'll pull up somewhere and just start crying, so very untypical, and I finally figured out he wanted me to come over and help him walk across the room.

That's what we've been up to!

4 comments:

Julie Armendariz said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

our little family of 4 said...

Just wait until he wants to play the toddler applications on the iphone...then you will really be in trouble!
Erin

The Wilcoxson's said...

I am jealous of your new appliance. I want one and hopefully one day I will get one. Happy belated birthday and now you are in the club with the rest of us that turned 30 this year.

Katie K said...

Happy Birthday, Cynthia! I just turned 30 too! My Kitchen Aid stand mixer is one of my all time favorite kitchen things- I find a way to use mine at least once a week- everything from cream cheese frosting to gazpacho. You'll love it!