Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lunch with Daddy

Friday we had an impromptu lunch with Phil at a park near downtown. I was originally supposed to go for a walk with a mommy friend, but she had to cancel at the last minute because of a bad morning. I still very much remember those days! I was so looking forward to being out in this gorgeous weather we are having, so I called Phil, grabbed his camera, and packed up Ethan and off we went!Ethan was so good, considering I had to wake him up to go. It was so relaxing, and why wouldn't it be, when this was our backdrop:


3 comments:

Jason and Sarah said...

What a fun lunch! The weather has been great here also! Better enjoy it while we can:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fantastic day! You three are a beautiful family!

monique said...

What preciously chubby cheeks!